Training is a vital part of the implementation process to ensure your users are comfortable with using our clinical and financial systems. With this in mind, our training team creates customized training programs for each of our customers, ones that balance the sophistication of our systems with the workflows and processes currently in place at your hospital.
Supporting Meaningful Use
We also engage our meaningful use consultants throughout the implementation process and beyond to support our customers through the attestation period. In addition to ensuring your team understands the federal requirements, we will conduct 30-, 60- and 90-day reviews to assist your team.
Adaptable to You
We understand that no two hospitals are alike. With that in mind, Prognosis has built its enterprise solution so that it adapts to the workflows and best practices currently in place at your organization. During implementation, we provide best practice examples and show you how to create your own custom forms, documentation, etc., so that our system seamlessly works with you.
Our Training Services Include:
- On-site training sessions
- Train-the-trainer model
- User proficiency assessments
- Online support portal with video training, patient scenarios and assessments
- Lesson plans, job aids and instructor notes
- Domestic help desk support and operations
- Customer surveys to formally collect your feedback and revise our processes to meet your needs