Critical Access Hospital Solutions
At Prognosis, we know the challenges of Critical Access Hospitals. We are working to change the way EHRs support rural and community hospitals. With an easy-to-use adaptable solution, Prognosis helps hospitals achieve system-wide user adoption, which results in better care coordination, improved communication, enhanced patient safety, increased charge capture and augmented hospital operations. Our entire solution suite — inpatient, ambulatory, ED and financial systems — is built on a browser platform, allowing for tremendous flexibility. This means new functionality and enhancements are released more quickly, ensuring our clients are prepared for new regulations and benefit from best practices.
Intuitive & adaptable
The Prognosis Enterprise Product is intuitive and easy to learn. This means your staff spends more time doing and less time looking at manuals. Our implementation experts fit the product to your needs. Our product is adaptable to your workflows.
Multi year fixed price
Our subscription pricing offering fixes your price for the life of the contract. You will never see a license fee to upgrade to a new 'regulatory mandated' version from us. Your IT group can comfortably forecast the software budget for the entire contract term.
Industry leading support
The Prognosis Client Support Team is proud to boast a track record of 99.7% satisfaction and 8 min or less response times on tickets with full resolution (all difficulty levels) averaging under 2 days. Imagine that: a support desk that actually listens.
Take us up on our special offer:
For 2016, as a standard offer we will get you up and running in 90 days on our product and deliver the following service all for the price you are currently paying in maintenance and support:
- Unlimited training for your team
- Complimentary annual onsite visits by Prognosis experts
- Subscription browser delivery of the software with onsite capabilities (no more servers to mess with or budget for)
- Meaningful Use and Quality Reporting Premium services included
- All future releases and MU/ONC related releases included for zero additional cost
- Unlimited access to Prognosis University
- Less than 1 hr guaranteed uptime in contingency location for business continuity
Contact us for a complimentary site survey and needs analysis to see if we are a good fit for your needs: